Vepo Studios is a production company based in Toronto that specializes in providing web video solutions for arts, publishing and advertising industries. Our work ranges from commercials to short films to documentaries to full TV series.
Our partners and senior producers are Ian Daffern and Tate Young. Together we have more than eighteen years experience in story production. We each gained first-hand knowledge and experience as story producers, writers and editors at BookTelevision, The CBC, The Globe and Mail and more. Now, as independent producers, we put these skills to work for you. Together we have produced hundreds of hours of content for broadcast, the web and interactive exhibits.
Vepo Studios' producers have made proven web content for everyone from advertising agencies, arts-related companies to government organizations. These include Allard Johnson Communications; The Printing Ink Company; Bensimon and Byrne; Penguin Books; Random House; The Royal Ontario Museum; The Learning Annex; ECW Press; The OMDC (Ontario Media Development Corporation); Markets Initiative; The Ontario Book Publishers Organization; The 3-Day Novel Contest; and Open Book: Toronto. Our work has also been broadcast on BRAVO!, CBC, CLT, BookTelevision, VisionTV, and TVOntario.
Our Services include:
• Consultation, concept creation and scripting of ideas for promos and trailers
• Scripting and story production for documentary and creative
• Full video production including: standard or high-definition camera, lighting, audio
• Full video post-production including: editing, motion-graphics, post-audio
• Formatting and delivery for the web or DVD, putting the final product in your hands.
• Posting of videos to the web on video sites and web portals or for mobile devices.
• Consultation on marketing and distribution strategies to help your video reach its desired audience, both online and in real-world approaches.